Smogon Forums

The Quasar
The Quasar
Thursday will be better for me
apesh!t
i can do wednesday before 7 your time. im gmt-4 and work nights so evenings are generally a no go for me. i can do all day sunday if that works
The Quasar
The Quasar
Well, I'm available to play Wednesday (today), around 1.30 pm my time. Is it too early for you?
The Quasar
The Quasar
Otherwise we can play tomorrow (Thursday) but you have to tell me what time you want/can play.
apesh!t
yeah 1:30 is a little early for me, we can try tommorrow around 1:30 my time maybe? if not like i said i am free all day sunday
The Quasar
The Quasar
k, about tomorrow I'll get that to you as soon as possible. But I think it's ok ;)
The Quasar
The Quasar
I'm on main, RoA room
The Quasar
The Quasar
Sorry, I can't wait you anymore...I have to go. Tomorrow (Friday) I can't join in evening my time and Saturday I can't play. Perhaps we can try to schedule that this Sunday, but I'm not sure at the moment what time I'll be free.
apesh!t
sorry i completely forgot. let me know if there is a time on sunday u can play, i have the whole day free. sorry again
The Quasar
The Quasar
Well, I can join PS around 8.00 pm my time as far as 9.00 pm but I have to play same time another tour. So, we can play before/after that. Let me know.
apesh!t
okay, i will be on around 1pm my time (7pm yours) or so. ill pm u when i see u
The Quasar