BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
see now im 12 hours ahead of u so that wont work XD
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
how about 7.45 pm friday ur time??
Finchinator
Finchinator
I’m afraid I’ll be out then. On Friday, I’m free from 10am-3pm, which is probably hard for you. Is there any way you can do 10am my time Friday Saturday or Sunday
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
No I cant cuz ill be sleeping. Should we ask for an extension?
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
anyways my free times are (ur time) 6.30-8am Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. 7-8am Thursday, and 7:30-8:30pm Friday
Finchinator
Finchinator
It’s ridiculous that you can’t be awake at 10pm one night yet you expect me to be awake at 6:30-8am lol. When is the latest your time you can play?

I can make time at 9:30 my morning on Friday or a weekend day if I know in advance I guess, but any earlier isn’t possible. On Mon-Thurs, I’m in class until 1pm, but should be able to do late (up until 1-2am my time) if that helps at all
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
Sry my mum's strict af when it comes to sleep. It seems we both have tight schedules. I'll give u the win as ur pretty famous on smogon and will most probably beat me anyway. I'm okay with losing, though without battling its unfortunate. Sorry again
Finchinator
Finchinator
I don’t want the win just because I’m famous or whatever, that totally isn’t fair to you. Is there any way you can play at noon your time either weekend day? Or like 1-2pm even?
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
no i can't. I have tutoring at that time. That's the problem. I would understand you might feel annoyed or frustrated, but I can't. Unless we ask for an extension and we play 2.30 am on Monday (which is unreasonable as crap) then we don't have overlapping free times
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
I might be able to do 8.30am ur time on weekdays though, if that's okay...
Finchinator
Finchinator
Think you could do 9am or is that too late for you? Idt I can do 830
BulbaBrain
BulbaBrain
i think I can, but we have to be quick. Yes I can. Today at that time.
Finchinator
Finchinator
i still meant friday or over the weekend, those are the days i can do 9am