Smogon Forums

Kenix
Kenix
I cant play today
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
what timezone are you? can you fit in a quick series my evenings during the week?
Kenix
Kenix
Im gmt +2
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
can you play today after 5 pm gmt -4?
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
what time are you free today? I can find a small break to play before 6 pm your time. we need to get this done and you’re not properly telling me your availability
Kenix
Kenix
7/8 pm in your time today is ok
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
cool, let’s do 7 pm my time bc I’ll be busy shortly after until 9 pm. see you then
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
whats your name on ps?
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
ill be online in an hour and a half if youre still here
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
same time today?
Indigo Plateau
Kenix
Kenix
Can u playa rn?
Kenix
Kenix
Are u alive?
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
lol I messaged you on wednesday then on thursday and didn’t hear back until saturday, which I was busy all day long, asking if I could play “rn” at 9 am my time. you gotta learn how to schedule in instead of expecting people to be ready when you say “rn”. unless you can stay up late today, I’m not free until my evening like at 8-9 pm, so we’ll have to ask for am extension and try to finish our games tmrw
Kenix
Kenix
tomorrow
Kenix
Kenix
Can u play in 20hours? If we dont schedule this will be imposible lol
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
I already told you my availability, it’s the same every day, I work 6 am - 6 pm every day, so it’ll have to be between 6 pm - 10 pm my time. the sooner the better since I wake up early af for work. that’s either ~4-8 hours from now, can you make that?
Indigo Plateau
Indigo Plateau
I suggested the same time we played before (7 pm my time) and you didn’t give me a clear answer, but that would be perfect for me today or tomorrow