Smogon Forums

Ninjamage
Ninjamage
OH NO IT DIDN't LOAD REEE
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
I even had the tab open dammit. I can't make it 1-2 am tonight. Does 11:30 tonight your time work for you?
Brancus
Brancus
I can play in the next few hours
Brancus
Brancus
I'm online as Brancus on showdown, so just send me a message there (so I get a popup) if you're still available and read this message.
If you don't read this on time or can't play anymore today, I can also play on Thursday (tomorrow) anywhere from 10 am to 3 pm or somewhere after 11 pm my time (or at 6 pm my time but I don't have that much time then)
Otherwise we'll have to ask for an extension.
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
Ok, let's try for after 11 pm your time Thursday. It will probably be more like 1 am your time: If that's too late for you, we can ask for an extension. Sorry for the missed times, my schedule has been crazy
Brancus
Brancus
1 am my time should still be fine, I'll be online on showdown from 11 pm on so just message me there from the moment you are available ^^
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
Alright, sounds good
Brancus
Brancus
I'm online on showdown, I might not be at my laptop at all time, but I'll check in frequently to see if you sent a message so I'll answer as soon as I see the message
Brancus
Brancus
I'm sorry, but I'm gonna go to sleep now, tomorrow I would still be able to play between 12:30 pm and 3 pm (my time), otherwise we'll have to ask for an extension
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
Ok, sorry I couldn't get on earlier. I'll try and wake up early to play, but if I can't I'll ask for an extension for us
Brancus
Brancus
I'm about to leave now so we'll have to ask for an extension. Monday and tuesday I should be able to play the entire day.
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
Monday around 8 or 9 your time should be perfect for me
Brancus
Brancus
that's perfect, see you then!
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
Awesome!
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
I'm on, are you around?
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
ok, I gotta go, maybe try for 1-2 AM tonight for you? Sorry I didn't specify PM your time, maybe that's why you weren't around. If not, we can try another day :/
Brancus
Brancus
omg I knew I forgot something today, my phone broke down and I put alarms in there for when I have to play online battles but obviously it didn't notify me now, I'll be on all evening/night from now on, until you are back, even if it's like 2-3 am my time, I'll stay awake
Brancus
Brancus
It's almost 4 am so I'm gonna go to sleep now, tomorrow is also pretty much free except for around 6:30-7:30 pm, just name a time and I will be there, I won't forget!
Ninjamage
Ninjamage
Oh jeez I didn't want you stay up crazy late, sorry man. Had an essay to write... Tomorrow around 1-2 AM would maybe work, but I think Wednesday is the deadline and 8-9 PM for you Wednesday should work well if that works for you
Brancus
Brancus
not a problem, I had trouble sleeping anyway and I could sleep in today :p
wednesday I have practice at 8-9 pm, but 1-2 am my time today should work