Smogon Forums

Daiyaga
Daiyaga
I'm free any day from 1PM to 12AM (GMT+2)
Amaroq
Amaroq
Does Friday or this weekend work for you?
Daiyaga
Daiyaga
That works for me.
Amaroq
Amaroq
I might be busy tomorrow. Is playing at around 11:00 PM your time on Saturday acceptable? If not, I should be available between about 8:00 PM and midnight your time on Sunday.
Daiyaga
Daiyaga
Playing now works (or in a few hours) for me, just PM me on Showdown whenever you're online and ready to play. I might be on something else most of the time, so sorry if I don't answer your chall directly.
And sorry for the late reply, I was certain I had already replied.
Amaroq
Amaroq
I was sick all weekend, sorry for missing the time. I should be around this afternoon if you're free. Otherwise, I will be busy until late Wednesday afternoon, am not sure what my schedule will look like on Thursday/Friday, and should be free Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
Daiyaga
Daiyaga
Let's try to play wednesday,then. I should be able to stay awake until midnight (5PM for you), 1AM at the very best. I'm still free the other days if we miss each other again.
Amaroq
Amaroq
Sounds good. I'll try to be home by 4:00 on Wednesday. I don't want to make you stay up too late. If that doesn't work out, we can try another day.
Amaroq
Amaroq
I ended up being way busier than I thought today, but I should be free from around 1:00-5:00 PM my time on any day from now until the deadline.