TectonicDestroyer
Uh.... yeah...

Gmt+8 6am Friday Oct 11th?
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
that works
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
Oh man, I'm sorry, I was just made aware of something that makes me unable to play probably until next week :/
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
I might be able to do my saturday actually that time.. sorry for the inconvenience btw
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
Hey man it’s fine, we have over a week to play still and you let me know in plenty of time, just let me know if Saturday works (I can do til 8am your time Saturday if it helps). If not we’ll play next week
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
Saturday I think sounds decent
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
Uh... does 7:30am my time sound alright?
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
Yeah that’s fine
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
Can play now too if you want
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
Hey man you up?
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
I assume something came up or you wanted a lie-in and forgot about this (can’t say I blame you tbh) but I’m going to sleep now. Let me know some other times that work for you that are reasonable for me.
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
Ahhh rip.... my alarm failed :/ Sorry man
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
Sry for making u stay up so late.. next weeks is probs the only time then
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
I'm available roughly from 10am onwards on the weekdays.
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
When do u wanna play.. sorry for missing the scheulde first time btw. List my times above
Freeroamer
Freeroamer
You’re 7 hours ahead of me, so your 10am is my 3am which is obviously impossible for me, as I work 9-5 on all weekdays. The trouble is my evenings are the early hours of the morning for you too, so weekdays look kind of impossible. I could make Saturday morning at 10-11am (5pm for you) work if that helps? I can also do Saturday evening at a similar time to the first scheduled time, or Sunday morning.
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
Are u on rn? Or at work rn
TectonicDestroyer
TectonicDestroyer
For times... Sunday morning sounds like a good time, might as well schedule for Saturday though just in case something goes terribly wrong. I'll try to be on 5pm, or the Saturday Morning time I had b4