Smogon Forums

McMeghan
McMeghan
Thursday around 9 PM & Saturday between 9-11PM what do you think?
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
Both days would work for me. Which do you prefer?
McMeghan
McMeghan
Saturday probably
McMeghan
McMeghan
Could we set up a backup time for sunday? I had less time than expected this week and I don't know if I'll be ready by saturday. On sunday, I should be available from 23h our time onwards, if that's possible with you.
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
There is a family birthday party to which I planned to go on Sunday and don't know how long it would go/how tired I'd be afterwards. I didn't know about it yet when we talked on discord Saturday night and didn't tell you about it since we were already quite set on Thursday or Saturday.
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
Would it be possible for you to play on Sunday around early afternoon? (as backup option of course)
I will let you know more concrete availabilites for Sunday tomorrow.
McMeghan
McMeghan
Sadly I'm gone for most of sunday until 23h otherwise I would have proposed another time :/ I can stay up late though
I can try something like 11h-12h maybe though, let me know how it works for you
I'll still try to be ready for Saturday btw
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
I can't promise being able to play Sunday evening since I don't know when I will be home. I could play 2pm or a few hours earlier though.
FriendOfMrGolem120
FriendOfMrGolem120
For Saturday, can we agree on a concrete time? You can pick any time within the range you mentioned, just let me know which.
I won't make a drama out of it if you are a few minutes late of course, I'd just prefer not having to wait unecessarily from 9pm when you already know that e.g. 10pm will likely be better for you.
McMeghan
McMeghan
11PM for Saturday.