Smogon Forums

Rei
Rei
that dont help me at all since i work 12pm-9pm m-f est. ugh, i really dont wanna rush my games since i have to go into work. Whats the earilst time on Friday morning you can play?
Heysup
Heysup
Probably 9am or so.
Rei
Rei
my time or yours? I can make 9am est work on friday
Heysup
Heysup
Mine, -6.
Heysup
Heysup
I'd maybe be able to play 8:30 or so -6.
Rei
Rei
Really either time dont work for me. Its a 30 min drive home and i dont get home till 9:50ish 10pm est from work. Anything after 10pm est is ideal for me or 8am-9am my time.
Heysup
Heysup
Ok I guess we'll have to try and figure something out over the weekend. I can probably commit to do 8:30-9 am. GMT -6 but otherwise it's touch and go
Rei
Rei
9am is my 10am should be ok on saturday, but not on Sunday.
Heysup
Heysup
Ok 9 am it is.
Heysup
Heysup
You here?
Rei
Rei
Im out rn, waited 30 mins at the time we had which was a h ago
Heysup
Heysup
Oh I didn't see you. Were you on main? Do you have any other time today?
Heysup
Heysup
Anytime this afternoon? I've got some time.
Rei
Rei
Im literally out rn and dunno when i be home, i dunno what to tell you. I was on main at the set time and looked for your name and it stated you were offline.
Heysup
Heysup
I was there for a bit but I let my computer sleep so we may not have overlapped. Let me know if you have some time soon.
Rei
Rei
It must been sleeping for awhile as it didn't even show the avatar that shows if someone was online within the past h, i have the ss with the proof anyways. Tomorrow works better at 3pm-8pm est, i already have two other series to play and dont think i can handle playing a third bo3 this close together with other things i wanna do.
Heysup
Heysup
I can try to be there tomorrow. If you can play now I am free.
Heysup
Heysup
What is your ps name?
Rei
Rei
Magma, yami magma or yami uu.
Heysup
Heysup
Do you have any availability today?