Smogon Forums

Caetano93
Caetano93
hey, gmt -3 here and is a lot easier to find me on the discord [DR] Caetano93#3838
I can play in your evenings at any day. If you want we can play tomorrow.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Sure, will have to grind my strats quickly, you seem like more of a threat, so may the best win.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
I think we should delay our battle until we figure out the post-home meta, I wouldn't want to go into it blindly, and I suspect you don't desire any coin tosses.
Caetano93
Caetano93
I just realized we are dumb because HOME isn't allowed this round of ost. When you want to play?
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Oh, oh well, if no home, let's get it out of the way now
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
We are on round 2D btw.
Caetano93
Caetano93
so when you want to play?
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
We dont know when we may both be available to play again
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Btw, I know which moves old gen 8 pokemon learn from home, so try ro fool me at your own risk, not that you were going to, but just covering my bases.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Going to bed, see you some other Day.
Caetano93
Caetano93
You can play during the week in what times? I can everyday except wednesday, friday and saturday after my 6 pm (gmt -3) Any other time is fine for me but i prefer not in my mornings.
About HOME, if anyone use something ilegal just save the replay and shows to the tour hoster and you get an act win.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
I can play from GTM +1 4pm to 10pm any day.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Whenever in the range of dates i gave you can play, just tell me and we finish this, we only have until sunday anyway, it's about time we arange it shall we.
Caetano93
Caetano93
what about tomorrow around your 7 pm?