Smogon Forums

LuckyPiper
LuckyPiper
Again? Wild, I'd really prefer to play before sunday if possible, also im gmt-5 :3
dogknees
dogknees
ye i’d prefer to play before then as well but I don’t really have the time :// tuesday wednesday thursday i’ve gotta do assignments and friday my wisdom teeth are all getting pulled rip, so factoring in recovery and prep i’d really like and appreciate if we could do sunday
dogknees
dogknees
oh and to clarify i’m gmt+11 but my last opponent was gmt-5 and we played sunday which worked really well

your sunday evening is my monday late morning / early afternoon
LuckyPiper
LuckyPiper
No I meant it as in I'm not sure I'll be around on sunday, I can probably try to do sunday evening but It's a dangerous game. is there a chance we can play like monday or even tonight since you said you become busy starting tuesday? if not I can try for sunday I just can't guarantee I'll be able to
dogknees
dogknees
oh, well tuesday for me is tomorrow and tonight (my time) i’ve got work so that’s not great on my end, monday for you is my tuesday
dogknees
dogknees
by monday do you mean a week from now with an extension cause it’s monday for me
dogknees
dogknees
if it helps, i’m free sunday evening from 4pm until whenever it is you sleep
LuckyPiper
LuckyPiper
Let's just schedule for sunday and I'll try my best to make it =D
dogknees
dogknees
okay thank you so much! saturday might also be a possibility depending on how i’m feeling so i’ll let you know, if we get to sunday and it doesn’t work we can get an extension :))
dogknees
dogknees
hey! I’m feeling pretty good so saturday should be okay if you want to reschedule?
LuckyPiper
LuckyPiper
oh sure, sorry didnt reply sooner. Either one is fine, but saturday would have to be before 8 pm my time, otherwise just sunday