Smogon Forums

pkcc
pkcc
I'm 9 hours ahead of you so evening your time is very tough for me. Can you play at like 3:30pm friday/saturday?
pkcc
pkcc
Whoops I meant 2:30pm
Waylaid
Waylaid
Maybe on Saturday? I'll keep you updated and worst case scenario I'll play at like midnight or 1am my time so you can play in the morning
pkcc
pkcc
I can’t play Sunday morning though sry.. but ye please keep me updated during saturday
Waylaid
Waylaid
hey sorry I did a school event today and couldn't make it. If you can't make it Sunday then no worries, boat(phiwings99) says he'll give an extension so long as we get the game done
pkcc
pkcc
I can play both tuesday and wednesday, 1pm-3pm your time is it cool? I’m free in my afternoon as well but that would be your morning so I assume not. After 3 your time is after midnight for me so it’s tough too
Waylaid
Waylaid
I have school from 7:30 till 3 and I have swim from 3:30 to 5:30. I think the best bet is one of our mornings
pkcc
pkcc
damn of course we both have school on morning... your only free time is when I'm sleeping omg :[
pkcc
pkcc
so is there anyway we can work this out? I'm free whole afternoon, evening and even night the next two days, that's a lot already imo