Smogon Forums

Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
Im gmt+11, should be free over the weekend somewhere around your evening
-Voltage-
-Voltage-
I'm pretty busythis weekend, would sometime during the week next week for you?
Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
are you free this thursday/friday your time? i should be able to fit a game in somewhere after 5pm cst
-Voltage-
-Voltage-
It's unlikely since i have an exam friday and then have to travel
Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
yeah we will probably have to get an extension then, ill be free from like 6-9am and after 11:30 am my tuesday (1-4pm and after 6:30pm monday cst) and on my thursday i will be on after like 7am (2pm wed cst). hopefully that made sense and i didnt butcher it, let me know if you can do any of that and if you cant, give me times that you are free
-Voltage-
-Voltage-
Alright so I misread the date for the match deadline so I can make time to play sometime today between 3:30 to 6 pm my time or tomorrow after 2PM. If that doesn't work for you, since the extension deadline has passed then we're kind of in a rough patch. I realize since you're Australian Time too I could try to wake up at like 7 am my time tomorrow for matches if that would also work.
-Voltage-
-Voltage-
Currently it's like 11:09 AM right now my time so if that helps at all for you.
Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
ah sorry, i didnt see this until now. That deadline is for people who asked for extensions last week im pretty sure so i dont think it should be an issue asking for one, but i should be able to play on your sunday at 2pm yeah.