Smogon Forums

Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
Im gmt+11, should be free over the weekend somewhere around your evening
Voltage
Voltage
I'm pretty busythis weekend, would sometime during the week next week for you?
Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
are you free this thursday/friday your time? i should be able to fit a game in somewhere after 5pm cst
Voltage
Voltage
It's unlikely since i have an exam friday and then have to travel
Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
yeah we will probably have to get an extension then, ill be free from like 6-9am and after 11:30 am my tuesday (1-4pm and after 6:30pm monday cst) and on my thursday i will be on after like 7am (2pm wed cst). hopefully that made sense and i didnt butcher it, let me know if you can do any of that and if you cant, give me times that you are free
Voltage
Voltage
Alright so I misread the date for the match deadline so I can make time to play sometime today between 3:30 to 6 pm my time or tomorrow after 2PM. If that doesn't work for you, since the extension deadline has passed then we're kind of in a rough patch. I realize since you're Australian Time too I could try to wake up at like 7 am my time tomorrow for matches if that would also work.
Voltage
Voltage
Currently it's like 11:09 AM right now my time so if that helps at all for you.
Fylkir Pudin
Fylkir Pudin
ah sorry, i didnt see this until now. That deadline is for people who asked for extensions last week im pretty sure so i dont think it should be an issue asking for one, but i should be able to play on your sunday at 2pm yeah.