Smogon Forums

rssp1
rssp1
I’ll figure out my availability and let you know when I get home but we should prob play a weekend afternoon for me/ a night for you
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
Heya! Well, i will be avaliable on weekend too, and i can play at night yep, from 00:30 until 01:30 +-. I will try to entry on showdown monday or tuesday, if no, from wednesday
rssp1
rssp1
would prefer to play this sunday (the 8th) or either the 14th/15th, let me know which day you prefer
we can aim for 3:30 my time / 00:30 your time
daylight savings is coming up too so that might mess up timezones, do you jump an hour forwards too or will that just be me?
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
Well i am traveling to Portugal rn lol, so bc this my time will back 1 hour, but not because the daylight. I will be there until tuesday, so i'm going to be gmt+0 and u gmt -7 right? I can try to battle sunday yes, if no we try 14/15 as u can
rssp1
rssp1
yeah i believe that's right, lets aim for sunday my 5:30 (your 00:30). if i fucked up timezone conversions we can get it done on 14th/15th
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
Ok thats perfect
rssp1
rssp1
i'm online now, idling on ps, shoot me a message there whenever ur rdy
rssp1
rssp1
i've got some work to do, let me know if 5:30 my time on sat or sun next week works for you, if not we can pick a different time (probably on one of those days tho)
if you're on sometime soon (within the next 3hr) let me know too and i'll see if i can get on to play
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
Oh sry about yesterday, i was sleeping already, so tired. No prob, we can play next week for sure. Saturday i cant, but sunday next week yes, 5:30 your time
rssp1
rssp1
No worries and sounds good, cya then
rssp1
rssp1
If an earlier time like my 3:30 would be preferred I can do that too
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
ok, i will tell u something next sunday :]
rssp1
rssp1
yo since the series is over i was wondering if we're still playing? I'd like to play if you also do but just wanted to check in to be sure.
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
heya, well i would like yes, but only if u can
rssp1
rssp1
yep it's good from my end, see you on sunday!
Jynx Nuggets
Jynx Nuggets
Yea, see u ;]
rssp1
rssp1
hey man what time were you thinking of playing? would like to know in advance, not sure if we're sticking with 5:30 my time or we wanted to do something different