Smogon Forums

Iguana
Iguana
Hey! :) Thanks for reaching out. Would you be able to play later this week, like maybe Friday evening your time?
Real FV13
Real FV13
10pm +2 works?
Real FV13
Real FV13
I changed my mind, can u around 7:30-8pm +2?
Iguana
Iguana
Sure, yeah! :) So, Friday at 8 PM your time?
Real FV13
Real FV13
yeah lets try, cause i have another tour at 9:15, its a live tour so i can't play at the time we talked
Iguana
Iguana
Ohh, no worries! :) I'll see you then!
Real FV13
Real FV13
im on from now as realfv13 on main if u want to play a little earlier
Iguana
Iguana
Oh okay, sorry, didn't see this. I'm ready whenever, though. :) I'm on as my main.
Iguana
Iguana
Hey, I can't connect back to Showdown. The server must be down. I'm trying to get back on.
Real FV13
Real FV13
im waiting, but i don't have time to wait 1h for u dude
Real FV13
Real FV13
the game is over, i just can wait 5 min more for u, ill turn on the timer in that time, sorry
Iguana
Iguana
I can't connect. Ughhh. It keeps showing me this blank screen. I think the server must be having large issues.
Iguana
Iguana
I'll try and get a TD to help.
Real FV13
Real FV13
like u want
Iguana
Iguana
The issue is I keep reloading because it just shows me a blank screen. I can see the chatrooms, an empty battle screen, and I can't click on anything. And it stops loading, so I have to reload to try again.
Iguana
Iguana
I just reached out to a TD to see if there's anything we can do.
Real FV13
Real FV13
remember: You can't make the room public since you didn't make it private - only mc56556 can.
tell the td to talk me to invite him
Iguana
Iguana
Oh, yes, you can't make it public, but I give you permission to invite a Tournament Director into the battle.
Iguana
Iguana
I tried reaching out to Hogg because he was the only TD I saw online, and I haven't heard back just yet.
Real FV13
Real FV13
i waited 20 min for u to reconect or call a td to help u, i think it was enough, sorry and ggs