Smogon Forums

Wolf
Wolf
As my exams started yesterday, i only can free myself the weekend. Can we aim for saturday between 6pm-8pm +2? Let me know if thats doable for you
Finchinator
Finchinator
6-7pm ur time sat works yea
Wolf
Wolf
ait see you there
Wolf
Wolf
Yo, a lot of very important things came up today so idt ill make it. Tomorrow is rough aswell cuz i need to prep for an essay+5 tour games, so can we ask for an extension? Monday after my essay ill be free and the next day aswell
Finchinator
Finchinator
TPP can we have a 24h extension? He’s busy and I’ll be super free Monday
TPP
TPP
Sure
Wolf
Wolf
Ty both
Finchinator
Finchinator
can u play now?
Wolf
Wolf
Ugh ill be there at my night (+2 and currently it is 7pm). Doable for you?
Finchinator
Finchinator
it's memorial day and i'm having family over in like an hour. it will probs be quite late for you, but i didn't exactly give you much time in advance notifying you of this because these plans were made last second. any chance we can get an extension until tomorrow TPP? I will be free during my entire early/mid afternoon (noon-4pm GMT-4) and hopefully that can work
TPP
TPP
Y'all have until Wednesday night so there's plenty of time if today doesn't work
Finchinator
Finchinator
Thanks. Just to clarify my times since Today likely conflicts and it is not either of our faults:
I will be free from noon until 4pm GMT-4 both days for sure. If you need a little earlier or later, I can be flexible. lmk whenever you know
Wolf
Wolf
Thanks TPP. Wednesday sounds super good for me as tomorrow I wont be at home. Im pretty sure something along the lines of 2-3pm gmt-4 should work for both and if anything happens ill make sure to let you know in advance. Ty and see you there
Finchinator
Finchinator
kk, let's shoot for then Wednesday. Have a nice night
Finchinator
Finchinator
lmk when you're good 2 go
Finchinator
Finchinator
if you cannot make 2-3, then i will be around past 3pm until 3:30 (don't want to start much beyond that if possible). lmk
Wolf
Wolf
Yeah in 5min ill be there
Finchinator
Finchinator
kk, great :)