Smogon Forums

sam.tan
Hey! I'm GMT +5:30, scheduling is going to be horrible. XD
I can play Saturday or Sunday at 11:30 pm my time, since that seems to be the most convenient option. Let's keep it for Saturday and I'll let you know by Friday (and you can too) if that doesn't work. If so, we'll move to same time Sunday. Cool?

P.S. Do we have to/ Can we use 3 different teams or just 1 throughout all 3.
Expulso
Expulso
Can we move to Sunday? I realized i get home like right before that and i'll need to shower/have lunch/etc so i will be busy.
It's two weeks, BTW, so we have until next Sunday (July 5th or so, I believe). so im sure we'll be able to get this done!

You are allowed to use different teams in each of the 3 matches. :blobthumbsup:
sam.tan
Hear me out. Won't next Sunday be better? The meta is so unstable right now, it's not even a question of skill, because of the insane number of various mons. After Tier Shifts on July 1, Rillaboom will be gone (Thank god) and the pool will be much more balanced. Sound good?
Expulso
Expulso
Sadly, the meta is locked after the round starts, so the July 1st changes won’t go into effect until Round 2.
sam.tan
Will you be okay playing tonight or better for you tomorrow night?
sam.tan
Henlo, you okay with playing tonight? Also, can we use three teams or we have to use one team?
Expulso
Expulso
As I said above, I wanted to play Sunday. Does that work for u?
Expulso
Expulso
And yes, you can use 3 teams
sam.tan
Yes, today's good.
Expulso
Expulso
can we actually do next sunday x.x have some work today.

If you arent available next week, we can do today, but id prefer to john til next week sry
sam.tan
Works for me!
Expulso
Expulso
can you do some time on saturday or sunday?
Expulso
Expulso
i'd be available at 11:30 PM your time on Saturday or Sunday as you originally suggested.
sam.tan
Works for me, however can you do 11 pm? Just asking.