Smogon Forums

The Quasar
The Quasar
Thanks for your message. I'm GMT+2, so it's quite difficult to me play so later. Can you find a day you are available a little before? Thanks in advance.
Boat
Boat
I can play in your mornings if that works
The Quasar
The Quasar
What about this Friday, around 8.00/8.30 my time?
Boat
Boat
AM or PM?
The Quasar
The Quasar
You're right, sorry (even if it would be difficult to me and you too, play at 6.00 am my time :;) Hovever 8.00/8.30 PM my time
Boat
Boat
I cant do that time. lemme give more specific ranges : I wake up between 10pm-midnight your time, and I stay up until around noon your time. does anything in that range work? if not, I can try to stay up later till like 2pm your time but would prefer not
The Quasar
The Quasar
Well, I understand that. Try this Friday, around 10.00 pm my time. I'll tell you if I can't.
Boat
Boat
okay
The Quasar
The Quasar
I'm on main and smogtour. I can stay around 11.15 pm my time.
Boat
Boat
fuck, I'm really sorry. I didnt sleep last night and it just slipped my mind. can you do the same time tomorrow?
The Quasar
The Quasar
I don't know if I can join PS today (Saturday) but if I'll do that it will be around that time for RoA tour. So we can play a little before or after that. I'll write here if it can happen in my early evening.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Sorry I can"t join PS today and tomorrow I have to play for another tour around 9.30 PM my time. We can play after that.