Smogon Forums

boulicrok
hey ,gmt+2, i need to check what day i'll have exams next week before , i'll answer again asap (prob tomorrow my evening)
boulicrok
ok so i have exams each day from tomorrow to saturday, so sunday might be better for me , are you free any time that day ? if not i might try to find some time before
kythr
kythr
any time on friday works best for me. i can try and make time for sunday but i might not end up making it, and in that cass we could ask for an extension
boulicrok
Friday is difficult for me cause i have an exam that day and 2 on saturday, if you cannot play on sunday im fine w an extention, i have 2 exams monday but only one on tuesday and then i'm done so i'm pretty free that evening and wednesday , also sorry for those awful disponibilities
boulicrok
maybe i can try friday at 7PM your time (1AM my time) but cannot 100% promise i'll be up to play cause it might be a bit late and i might be tired
boulicrok
I can also try saturday that time , which would be pretty easier for me if you can do it
kythr
kythr
7pm friday is too late for me. i have plans that night and would need to do something before 5pm my time. same thing for saturday, 7pm is probably too late and would prefer if before 5pm. even then, im not sure if I could make it on saturday.
kythr
kythr
i'm a bit more free on sunday, preferably during my morning, but i might be able to do in the afternoon. if worst comes to worst we could ask for an extension and im sure i could make time to play during the early week
boulicrok
i've a Bo3 planned at 3PM my time on sunday , but 5PM (11AM your time on sunday) should be fine if youre ok
kythr
kythr
yes that should hopefully work