Smogon Forums

Ticken
Ticken
o/, I am GMT -7 and I wake up around 10AM everyday so that's around 7PM for you. What is your morning like because that does not give us much room and I am usually groggy in the morning.

I'll get back to you later on the type after I talk to the host because that is not what I agreed to when we initially discussed the tournament's plan.
Maxomega
Maxomega
Why not 11 am your time so ? Okay, we'll see for the type after your discussion with the host. Let me know when you have more informations
Ticken
Ticken
Because I am groggy in the morning and I need to get stuff done like taking a shower, having breakfast, and brushing my teeth after I wake up. Again lmk what your morning availability is like. If you can't be on early in the morning after you wake up why do you expect me to?

I want to Ice all 5 matches, is that fine with you?
Maxomega
Maxomega
Oh alright, I forgot about telling my morning availability. I can play early in the morning if you like, I can go for 9 pm my time. Does it suit you ? Btw I can't play at this hour Wednesday 4th, Tuesday 5th, Friday 6th.
Ticken
Ticken
Works yea, just give me a day and I can make it. Does Ice work for you?
Maxomega
Maxomega
So Saturday 7th 9 pm my time. If you'd like to ice all your matches that's okay, we'll do it. See you then !
Ticken
Ticken
Yea that is correct. Now is 9:22PM for you correct?
Maxomega
Maxomega
Indeed
Ticken
Ticken
Gotcha, I'll see you then. Take care! Also if I forget please ping me here.
Maxomega
Maxomega
Take care too. No problem.
Maxomega
Maxomega
Hey, just to be sure you read the message in the thread : we have to build for Steel type
Ticken
Ticken
That is correct
Maxomega
Maxomega
I'm here
Ticken
Ticken
This is not the time we scheduled for.