Smogon Forums

Seo.
Seo.
wew ok, assuming your talking about PM, im normally at work that time. How about next Tuesday inbetween 7pm-3am EST? im gmt-6
The Quasar
The Quasar
It's too early for me around your evening, they are 3am-7am. We can play next Wednesday (on 16th September§) around 1.00-2.00 am your time since you are available at this time.
Seo.
Seo.
works for me! see you then
The Quasar
The Quasar
I think I can join a little later, around 2.30 am your time. But I'll try to join PS as soon as possible.
Seo.
Seo.
fk that's low-key tuff cuz I got work at 8am can we at least aim for 1 am my time tomorrow then? maybe that works better?
The Quasar
The Quasar
Sorry, I can play at 1 am your time, but this Friday
Seo.
Seo.
its all g, ok that works if ur down
The Quasar
The Quasar
I'm online on main
The Quasar
The Quasar
I think you missed that. Next week, I can play Wednesday and Friday same time (1 am you time). Let me know
Seo.
Seo.
Oh man, for some reason I thought it was 1 am tonight, I wish I knew cuz I was online last night. Both those days work for me so I’ll def be there, my bad. (Also It says u dmed me at 2:30am I’m not sure if this time is EST or my timezone)
The Quasar
The Quasar
Well, 1 am/2.30 am your time (GMT-6) it's the same day of the week at 9.00/10.30 am my time (I'm GMT+2). So I don't understand what's happened. However I can play next Wednesday or Friday at 1.00 am your time (that's 9.00 am my time), if you prefer to play at this time.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Let me know when you can play. I can join but only for playing
Seo.
Seo.
Wednesday 1 am my time is good
The Quasar