Smogon Forums

McMeghan
McMeghan
gmt +2 here, available on tuesday (15h-23h), wednesday (22h-23h), thursday (16h-23h), friday (15h-23h) and sunday (18h-23h)
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
Well, am literally asleep or at work during those times. Are those times set in stone. Because when it comes to my work it gets in the way. It's a 9 hours diff. I work 10am-7pm with an hour for walking and what not. I can stay up until 1am...maybe 2am.. if you can play early like 10am ish
McMeghan
McMeghan
hmm i can play later all those days, like midnight my time maybe? and i can probably play earlier on friday and sunday if need be (i'd say around 14h for friday and 13-14h for sunday too), but i can't do any better because i'm working too
tomorow, i can maybe find some time in the early afternoon too, something like 13h onwards
any chance this would improve the situation?
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
The issue is I work 10-7pm my time. I'll look and see what I can do next couple days
McMeghan
McMeghan
ok waiting to hear from you then
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
If you are up for it we can play right now :)
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
was out all of yesterday, so sorry for not saying in advance. lmk if you can, should be able to play unless i have to go again :)
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
i have sunday off too if that works. around this time too
McMeghan
McMeghan
Didn't check smogon yesterday sorry. Sunday I can play at that time. Maybe 15 mins later than your VM because I have adv cup scheduled for that exact time
Joker 1v1
Joker 1v1
No problem, I'll see you Sunday. May you have the best of luck <3