Smogon Forums

default0
default0
I can't do the weekend because I will be on vacation from Thursday morning to Monday afternoon(I'm GMT -5). I can do today from 4:00pm-1:00am my time, Monday 5pm-2am, Wednesday 6am-8am and 4:00pm-1:00am, or Thursday 4am-6am. It's possible I can do before 4pm on Wednesday, but you would have to let me know a specific time so I could schedule my break at work accordingly.
Icemaster
Icemaster
I pretty much can only do weekend. Those times you listed are all times when I'm asleep or at school.
Icemaster
Icemaster
I'm GMT+1
default0
default0
What times are you available today, Thursday, or Monday? Outside of the times I listed. I will be out of the country with my gf on the weekend so i really can't do that.
Icemaster
Icemaster
Outside of the weekend is extremely tough for me, esp this week. Monday next week like 4pm-10pm my time should work, if we request an extension
default0
default0
My flight on Monday lands at 3:55pm my time. So if you could stretch it to 11pm your time I should be able to do it. If not, we can try the next few days after that. How long does an extension last? Could be for awhile if there is a bye next week for winners bracket
default0
default0
Wait.. I forgot that whoever loses would have to play next week regardless of a bye. But yeah I want to know how long an extension lasts