Smogon Forums

Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Saying "you copied all of my information in there" is untrue, all of the Pokémon & moves were in there before the data dump as a result of weeks of work. But sure, I'll gladly put your name instead, I had simply put mine because this was a link to my spreadsheet.
Anubis
Anubis
All I'm asking is that you accurately portray what you took from my information as stated here rather than only including your own name. I am not demanding that you erase your own contributions to the project.

Anubis
Anubis
Just to be clear, I have never asked you to replace your name with mine. I only asked to be properly credited. If you referenced my work or that of any others, that deserves more than a link to the owner of the spreadsheet where it is displayed. Certainly, you should definitely include your own contributions as well as those of any others who helped you with those resources.
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
Yeah I know you were not necessarily asking for a name replacement, but I felt this was the easiest way to go about it since I don't really mind my name not being there. I do absolutely agree you deserve to be credited for the data, so unless you're uncomfortable with only your name there, I'm totally fine leaving it as is now.
Anubis
Anubis
Saying "you copied all of my information in there" is untrue, all of the Pokémon & moves were in there before the data dump as a result of weeks of work. But sure, I'll gladly put your name instead, I had simply put mine because this was a link to my spreadsheet.
Since you said this, it would be inaccurate to only have my name, right? Other people surely did weeks of work as well?
Eisenherz
Eisenherz
This would be opening of unnecessary can of worms in my opinion, I'd say about 80-90% of the data was filled in by me, and the rest by various other people from the server/thread editing the sheet anonymously. I don't think tracking those edits down to find the people is worth, and I don't think any of us is/was really too worried about credit for it honestly.