Smogon Forums

Finchinator
Finchinator
Hey this week is going to be a pain because I work every day. Can you do 11:30 pm your time any day or nah? If not I’ll see if I’ll be able to play during my lunch (12:30-1:30 -5) one day
Here Comes Team Charm!
Here Comes Team Charm!
11:30 pm isn't really doable for me, lunch might work (what timezone are you exactly?).

If work is the problem, are Saturday and Sunday options?
Finchinator
Finchinator
-5 as I said, and nah I work both weekend days as well unfort. this is the one week I’m not flexible during those days.

woud you wanna play at 12:40 PM GMT-5 on Wednesday or Thursday? I should be able to slip teams onto phone and play at lunch probably
Here Comes Team Charm!
Here Comes Team Charm!
Unfortunately, I'll be out on Wednesday that time, and having dinner then on other days. Maybe we should consider an extension: how's the first few days of next week looking for you?
Finchinator
Finchinator
I work until the same time on weekdays next week. My availability p much is only after I get home at 5:30 my time / 11:30 your time M-F and since I have to work this weekend, it’s likely the same then for this weekend too
Finchinator
Finchinator
I may get off early on Sunday, but won’t know until day-of. Only way I can play earlier is during my lunch, which will either be 12-1pm or 12:30-1:30pm -5. And even that is awk because I’ll be on ohone, but I’d try to accommodate
Here Comes Team Charm!
Here Comes Team Charm!
Your earliest lunchtime (12:00) would probably barely work. Any day this week that that'd work well?
Finchinator
Finchinator
I could do today at 12 if you’re on exactly then and we play ASAP. I gotta pick up lunch and be back within the hour, but should be able to squeeze this in first since it’s just 1v1