Smogon Forums

poggliacci
poggliacci
GMT -5, and after 5PM your time right? We could do Thursday like 9PM your time if that’s good with you?
Fille
Fille
Sounds great! Cya then :)
poggliacci
poggliacci
Hey my bad, a student wants to move their appointment with me to when we're battling. Would you mind doing it tomorrow (or any of the next 4 days) same time?
Fille
Fille
ooo... Would have to be Sunday then probably cause drinking tomorrow and Saturday (Plus Saturday there's the LPL draft that I have to attend). Sunday can probably work tho
poggliacci
poggliacci
Ah, gotcha we'll shoot for Sunday then. It's on me if we don't get it then so don't worry you'll get act at worse
Fille
Fille
Nahnah bro I'm in this to play not to win, we'll get it done for sure
Fille
Fille
Well having guests over in an hour so ig not tonight after all?Mondays still good tho if thats on the table tho
poggliacci
poggliacci
Yeah sounds good! Totally forgot about your time zone sorry for the late response.
Fille
Fille
I can in 15 min if u wanna :)
poggliacci
poggliacci
whoops that’s my bad I gotta check smogon more often. tomorrow, 9PM your time?
Fille
Fille
ja :)
Fille
Fille
I'll popping on smogtours as F i l l e waiting, ik we're not scheduled for another 30 min but just here in case you wanna go at it early :)
Fille
Fille
?
Fille
Fille
ye I'm sorry I've got work in the morning so gotta dip. Good luck in losers bracket, hope we get to face for finals! :/
poggliacci
poggliacci
No totally I’m actually brain dead at keeping track of time good luck boss!
poggliacci
poggliacci
don’t be sorry 100 percent on me haha
Fille
Fille
Havent managed to fall asleep yet so gonna stay online for a couple minutes idk how long until I drop dead asleep but if you catch me chilling on the main server within the next 30 min or so we can play. Hella wanna get this done instead of fucking act