Smogon Forums

Expulso
Expulso
hey, id rn u but i gotta sleep now, are u down for either 4 or 6:30 pm mon/weds?

if not, bc u said you preferred weekend, that's fine; Im unavailable friday so how abt saturday at 4pm?
i might end up being unavailable sat instead of fri, if i am i'll let u know. sorry gotta figure this out irl lol, just lmk if ur down for mon/weds or gotta do wknd
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
monday/wednesday is too early in the week for my liking, can we please do saturday? If it means anything, Im incredibly willing to be flexible in timing provided its after 4pm gmt-5. Im not a big no johns kinda guy and dont feel comfortable playing that early in the week
Expulso
Expulso
I totally get the no johns thing, no worries.

Does Saturday 4:30pm gmt-5 work for now? I might need to move to sunday but will let u know within a day or two if i do that.
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
Yeah tentatively 4:30 would work fine, and moving to Sunday will be absolutely fine provided theres some prior heads up so don't sweat it
Expulso
Expulso
Can u move to friday? If not let’s move to sunday, i am busy sat
Paraplegic
Paraplegic
Is there any way you can do half an hour earlier on Sunday? Because I had to schedule for ltpl at 5pm and that would give us enough time to complete the series with conflicting with that
Expulso
Expulso
Sure, sunday at 4pm gmt-5 then?