Smogon Forums

ChickWayne
ChickWayne
Hi thx for offering your timetable. i am GMT+8 so i guess we can play at 20:00 my time on this Sunday.
egalvanc
Do you want to play now?
egalvanc
If not we leave It for the weekend, is that 12:00 on the morning my time on Sunday? That might work
egalvanc
We could schedule over discord as well to see if we can play some other time during the week, my discord tag is egalvanc#6176
egalvanc
Is there any possibility that you can play before the scheduled time ?
egalvanc
What name do you use on showdown?
ChickWayne
ChickWayne
Sorry just notice ur message. Sure we can play ahead of schedule and how about tonight 22:00 my time? I notice that u did not mention Friday last time so if this time doesn't work for u just message me. i will be online today all the time. Discord is a little bit difficult to connect for me, so perhaps using this forum is enough i guess. Sorry again.
ChickWayne
ChickWayne
On showdown 「ChickWayne」 or 「Championzheli」are my account.
egalvanc
Your message was sent at 3am my time we'll play the time we planned (12 am my time on Sunday) I just wanted to make sure of your name so I can find you easier
ChickWayne
ChickWayne
Oh i just see u sent multiple messages, sorry about this. So we still play at the time we scheduled( 20:00 my time this Sunday so 13:00 ur time) right?
egalvanc
Yea or now if you preffer so
egalvanc
We play in 1 hour right?
egalvanc
Like in 1 hour from now on Sunday
egalvanc
That's what I meant to say
ChickWayne
ChickWayne
exactly,and I will be on the default server ahead of schedule tomorrow. BTW i will try to message u on the server tonight( perhaps 2 hours later) if there is a chance that we can run our game tonight. Thx
egalvanc
This night my time?
egalvanc
Or this night your time? I think it's 8pm where you live or 7pm so in 1 / 2 hours ?
egalvanc
It's 12:29 pm where I live right now
ChickWayne
ChickWayne
Haha the night my time. Sorry for making u confuse