Smogon Forums

Celever
Celever
LOL I wish I knew either, have no memory of that post, but surely that was a joke from tween me ahaha?

How’ve you been doing my man? Long time :3
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I believed that you actually looked up a synonym lol

I'm doing alright aside from the usual ups and downs. Finished grad school so on the job hunt now

yeah I was kinda looking forward to seeing you around more for the circus thing but looks like you had to drop that unfortunately.
Celever
Celever
It's very possible haha

Damn, nice job graduating. Not the best time to be on the job hunt admittedly though! I'm at uni now so don't have to worry about it for a couple years, hopefully by then things will be back to normal.

Yeah :/ I shouldn't have signed up in the first place tbh, my terms are way too intensive. I'm barely managing to schedule my RBTT battles but haven't had to sub out for a week yet.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah it's not. But hey there is a positive spin to it: I have plenty of money saved from my last job (I worked for the school) and I have an easy excuse for any big gaps in employment ha so I can just take it easy for a while. But I am itching to kind of be on my own in that next stage of life though. Don't like bumming around.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Hey look at the bright side: With the activity wins, you ended up being the MVP for every team! (except your own)
Celever
Celever
Ahh that's fair, the main thing is not being in dire financial straights. Though I feel you with the bumming around, honestly I feel like I'm bumming around even at uni with everything being from home. Outside of writing essays I'm just watching a few lectures which are basically YouTube videos lmao.

Nahhh I really hoped my inactivity didn't cost my team, didn't follow the season at all though aha