teresbahji
teresbahji
sure works for me I'll be waiting for u gmt-5 4 pm
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
I can do 4pm today
teresbahji
teresbahji
sir you didn't show up at the appointed time , I waited for hours for you to come , anyway I don't like to win without acttually playing so what do you say we play It Sunday gmt -5 4 pm , if you don't appear by that time I'm Afraid I would have to call an act greetings ..
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
Im a girl, and i can do rn
teresbahji
teresbahji
oof very sorry didn't know you were female , I already won by calling an act but let's see if we can play our matches ...
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
Bruh, I didn't see that msg until a few hours ago
teresbahji
teresbahji
again so sorry , you can contact the admin i can let you replace me if they allow it greetings
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
Which is who?
teresbahji
teresbahji
Pujo
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
And you won't mind if they said yes?
teresbahji
teresbahji
Its ok you can play if they say yes
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
Pajuo said I could of if you didn't start your second round, but since you played and won secodn match i cant
teresbahji
teresbahji
Ah sorry to hear that , I'm very sorry really , but you know ... I'm basically very active on ps , if I knew I would have gave u the win directly but u didn't reply in time and deadline was near ... so sorry again ...
teresbahji
teresbahji
You can ask pujo this what about u and sprinto playing the match to decide who is going to the next round and make my matches invalid , is just a suggestion if they don't accept it then nothing can be done sry
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
Why can't you ask?? Also if you want to battle outside of my ps username is Annaoceancat
teresbahji
teresbahji
Well you r the interesed one not me so I figure u should be the one asking but if u insist is ok i can ask as well
Crazycatseye
Crazycatseye
we both ask him then