Smogon Forums

Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
do u even read messages or do u just ignore everything? didn't say what timezone lol
lph
lph
ure the one who didnt give me your timezone at first

lph
ok just lmk a time i’m +8 will be available from 2-11pm
Tuesday at 10:51 PM
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
tommorow 7:15 pm my time, don't be late please, i have a very busy day tommorow.
lph
lph
ok
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
thats 10:15 pm ur time i assume... don't be late kindly..
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
u didn't show as expected.. calling activity..
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
unless ur setting a time for tonight... i'll be online a couple of more hours..
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
i just saw u called activity.. its unbeleivable to me.. most hilarious thing i've seen on whilst on smogon.. u would rather cheat ur way to victory than take out 10-15 min to play 3 rand battles :p
I'm calling act unless ur wanting to play and i'm hoping a mod either gives the act or moderates a time for us to play so they can find out who shows and who doesn't!!!
lph
lph
i don’t know what the fuck you are talking about it’s 1am for me and 10pm for you

you literally said 7:15pm your time dont be late and i waited for thirty minutes. i have clarified that my available time is 2-11pm, and that i have irl school tmr and you have work today. tagging Pujo if you want to investigate into this matchup
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
If ur online LETS PLAY. U WERE NOT THERE when we scheduled before or this time!!!!
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
you are always EXCUSES
lph
lph
i’m only online because i received a notif from this. i’m still busy with schoolwork and i’m very tired

if you want proof that i was online at 10:15pm my time i can give proof
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
yes let it be investigated please if ur not playing and a moderated time set so we can see who shows up and who doesn't.. enough of ur games..
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
again busy, tired etc. always excuses..
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
instead of arguing u can't take out 10 min to play...
Pujo
Pujo
yea I'm gonna give you an extend because both people calling act is kinda weird, I'd give it to lph simply because Lugia_numair missed schedule, didn't tell their opponent their timezone, PS username nor the alt they were on
Schedule wasn't very clean to say the least, so I'll give you until Thursday the 20th to playc
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
so when do u want to schedule? set a clear time while mod is here.
Lugia_numair
Lugia_numair
pujo i did say timezone.. even a few messages after that iph wrote i haven't told timezone.. doesn't read messages i guess.
lph
lph
i assume you mean tuesday the 20th pujo

4pm your time monday the 19th, it will be 7pm my time. does that work?
Pujo
Pujo
oh ye tuesday, I'm tired