Smogon Forums

drakonium
drakonium
Hello Ionyi ! Mine is +2, so your proposed time is right in the middle of the night for me ! Would you be able to play sooner in the evening, like 18:00, or in the morning, so it's during my day ? Thanks !
lonyi
lonyi
In the morning is a better time, say around 13:00 UTC (9:00 EDT if I'm converting that properly)?
drakonium
drakonium
OK so you mean 9:00 for you right ? That would make it 15:00 for me if I'm counting things correctly, which would be fine !
lonyi
lonyi
Yes, see you then
drakonium
drakonium
OK good but not today ! I was just making sure the time was alright. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
So about the day, is Monday good for you ?
lonyi
lonyi
That works for me, but I think it puts us over the deadline of 11:59 GMT -7 on Sunday the 23rd
drakonium
drakonium
Hey Ionyi, I've asked one of the organisers if battling on Monday was OK, just to make sure, but actually I won't be able to play before that anyway. So if they don't have the time to answer me, what we can do is schedule the battle on Monday, 9:00 for you which should be 15:00 for me, and if it is considered too late for the tournament, then I'll just give you the win. Are you good with that ?
lonyi
lonyi
Sure, thanks for asking!
drakonium
drakonium
Hey Ionyi, I asked directly on the thread and Sharpclaw confirmed it was OK. So if you're still good we can play tomorrow at the time we agreed on :)
See you on the Smogon Tournaments server then, my name will be drakonium as well !
lonyi
lonyi
Great, I'll contact you then
drakonium
drakonium
I'm there !
lonyi
lonyi
same but the server is in "panic mode" or something so i can't see everybody even though i got there last night. You can PM me tho, my user is ennik#2644