Aquaa
Aquaa
Hiya, what is your time currently?
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Rn, it's 8:32 pm
Aquaa
Aquaa
I just confirmed with my opponent that Thursday works.

However, I'm bad with timezones, and I don't know what GMT +5:30 means lol. My timezone is GMT +2.
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
GMT +5:30 means that my timezone is ahead of your timezone by 3 and ½ hours.
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Cool, see you on Thurs at your 4:30 pm
Aquaa
Aquaa
Could we do it at 5:30 my time instead?
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Your 5:30 pm would be a wee bit problematic for me. Also, it's 8:41 pm rn for me.
Aquaa
Aquaa
Okay, no worries. 4:30 PM is fine. Will try to make it! See you then. My name is Aqua, and my ally's name is Ruby.
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Yeah, got that info from the sign up thread. Since you mentioned it, I'm Anna and my teammate is SerenalovesAsh1234.
Aquaa
Aquaa
Hi, Anna. What is your Pokemon Showdown name? Mine is Aqua. Also reminder that our match is in one hour from now at xx:30.
Aquaa
Aquaa
Hi Anna, slight problem. I discovered that tomorrow I will be on a road trip, and thus I may be unavailable tomorrow at 4:30 PM my time. However, I do have a hotspot and there's a chance I might be able to make it. Regardless, be on tomorrow same time, and I may or may not show up; even though I should be able to!
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Hey Aqua, no worries. Let's see if you can make it today at our scheduled time. If not, we'll simply reschedule on Sat or Sun. Enjoy your road trip!
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Hey Aqua, hope you had a great time on your road trip! About the scheduling, our extension was approved by the host. Does 7:30pm/8pm your time on Mon work for you and Ruby? Let me know whenever you can.