Smogon Forums

za
za
I notice you're GMT+2... does 6 PM GMT on Wednesday work?
Fantos13
Fantos13
Hi!
That's the one time I can Play - since I'm busy wednesday evening. Every other day at most reasonable times should work though. Just let me know what works
za
za
how does same time but Thursday sound?
Fantos13
Fantos13
yes
za
za
ready when you are
za
za
just DM on Showdown when youre ready
za
za
fwiw we are both going to have to go if you don't show up in the next 10 mins... already 30 mins past when we scheduled for and we've been here the whole time... I work tomorrow through Sunday and with my hours+your timezone I don't think there's going to be another time that works...
Fantos13
Fantos13
Hi. We've had a power outage for the whole day and I haven't been able to get onto this. I'd understand if you were going to go for act although I'm able to go out of my way to find a time that still works for you.
za
za
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that... I don't like calling act when I don't need to so I'm willing to try to work this out, but it'll be hard... I'll talk to Failures and ask about when he could potentially play tonight, but I know he said he had plans so I can't promise anything yet... personally I'm free for the rest of the day so it'll come down to him.
za
za
Tomorrow I have no availability and Sat/Sun I could only do after ~6 PM my time due to work and other commitments, and considering you're 6 hours ahead of us I assume you wouldn't want to play too long after midnight... I'll try to see if we can play tonight once Failures responds with his availability
za
za
we're both avail for the rest of the night if you're still up... if not we'll probably have to call act unless you can do a very late time this weekend
Fantos13
Fantos13
I'm willing to go like 2am or so on Saturday if that works for you
za
za
By 2 AM Saturday do you mean actually 2 AM Saturday(as in tonight) or 2 AM Sunday? I will be at work still at that time tonight, but if you can do “2 AM Sunday”(really Saturday night) I should be able to do that, as long as Failures is
Fantos13
Fantos13
that would work yea - so my 2am or so on sunday; meaning your saturday afternoon is what I can offer you
za
za
If it works for Failures that works for me, I’ll let you know when he gets back to me
za
za
Failures cannot 100% commit to that time tomorrow... could you do 2 AM your monday(8 PM Sunday for us)?
Fantos13
Fantos13
uhhh, I think I can make that yea
za
za
cya in 24 hours and 6 minutes then