Smogon Forums

Lacus Clyne
Lacus Clyne
If there is any problem with my suggested time please be sure to reach out for me asap.

Yours truly

Lacus Clyne
King Billu
King Billu
Hello young gamer,

I have received your message informing me about your time zone and which time you are able to play our Sword and Shield Generation 8 Ubers battle. However, I am unable to play at that time, furthermore I shall propose another time zone where we shall have our battle. The time I would like to play at would be Friday or Saturday after midnight my time like at 2am.

Thanks.

King Billu
King Billu
King Billu
That if I remember correctly should be 8am Friday or 8am Saturday ur time
Lacus Clyne
Lacus Clyne
Unfortunately we have not come to an agreement yet. Reason being is that I won't be able to play on Saturday because I won't be present at home while 8 AM on Friday is also impossible due to me being at work. I shall offer you my nighttime on Friday or I can also be more flexible on Sunday if required, although I can't promise my early morning.
Lacus Clyne
Lacus Clyne
Please suggest a new time that shall satisfy both our needs.

Thank you.

Lacus Clyne
steelskitty
steelskitty
what the fuck
Suzuya
Suzuya
LMAO what a gentleman schedule
King Billu
King Billu
Okay that is completely understandable, I shall get back to you tomorrow with a better time to fit your personal needs. I will let you know soon about my Friday and Sunday availability.

Thank you.

King Billu
King Billu
King Billu
Can you play Sunday at like 9am ur time ?
Lacus Clyne
Lacus Clyne
Due to me traveling on Saturday I won‘t be home on Sunday till 2 PM my time. Is it possible to play after that? If I hurry up and unpack my luggage I will most likely be available at 2:30 PM my time. Naturally speaking I have enough time after the aforementioned time. Meaning that I will be available from 2:30 - 9:00 PM my timezone.
King Billu
King Billu
Ok I’ll lyk if I can play 2-30-9pm ur time just gotta get my schedule for the weekend
Lacus Clyne
Lacus Clyne
Thanks for understanding. I would prefer to play a bit later on that day so everything won't be so hectic on my side, but ultimately its up to you to select the time aslong as its in that timeframe. :]
King Billu
King Billu
Okay no worries