Smogon Forums

RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
let me see
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
Sorry, I can't 4 or 5 PM your time, that's basically midnight for me, What about 2 or 3 PM IST (GMT+5:30)
corvere
corvere
i think that's a bit early for me, but I'll try. day?
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
Ok, So 2:15 PM IST Tuesday

Thanks for adjusting mate
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
I'd prefer playing on PS, otherwise Smogtours if u prefer that
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
ah looks like you are not online rn, If you come by 20 mins that will be good, otherwise we can do today 8:15 PM my time, so that should work, I'll be waiting for you, and If u can not that time, then we can do 2:30 PM my time on Friday, tell me which one do you prefer?
corvere
corvere
ah legit sorry. i thought we played at 9 am my time, not 6... when's the closest you can reschedule? how much until your 8:15?
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
If I see from the time I'm posting this, 8:15 is exactly 3 Hours, 5 mins away from now, Will it work? Pls tell yes cuz My exams are going on and that's the latest I can schedule cuz I'd have to study will 12 Midnight if I have to get good grades...
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
Also if u can't this time then 2:30 PM my time Friday remains the only option, but that will be very difficult for you as it's quite early, so try to make it man, I'd also try my best, and If I don't make it pls don't call act since most probably I would have been caught up with something irl, But I'd try my best :)
corvere
corvere
i probably can... sorry, I've been feeling quite bad these past couple of days
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
alr, so lets battle in 1 and a half hour, ok? Sadly I cant rn since Im on Mobile and my teams on PC, but at that time suerly
corvere
corvere
sure let's battle in 1 hour
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
ah 1 and a half hour, not 1, ok?
RuthlessDragon6
RuthlessDragon6
like here its 7 PM rn, we'll battle at 8:30, sounds good?