Indulge in dreams
Thursday 11pm your time?
Finchinator
Finchinator
Can you do 10? 11 is p late for me to start
Indulge in dreams
Finchinator
Finchinator
just message me when you are on, should be good anytime until/through the sched at 10
Finchinator
Finchinator
I am on main as Finchinator
Finchinator
Finchinator
I will stay on and ready through 15 or 20 after, but don't see you and this is already late for me, so not much longer
Finchinator
Finchinator
ya i'll stick around for 10 or so more minutes, but starting a gsc set after then is not something i will be able to comfortably do
Finchinator
Finchinator
Yea, I cannot start a GSC set at this point and it's well after the scheduled time. Going to post activity, but if you want to reschedule I will give when works for me despite it being a pretty packed weekend.
Finchinator
Finchinator
Friday I work until the evening and then have IRL stuff because it is my sister's last week home, so that does not work. Saturday I have a bunch of tour games and SCL draft, but can maybe squeeze something in at 9:30am-10:30am -4 before the busy day starts, but no earlier/later. Sunday I should have a pocket of time to play between 10am and noon GMT-4 probably, but that's about it
Indulge in dreams
Indulge in dreams
ok,10am Sunday your time
Finchinator
Finchinator
I’ll be on in a few
Finchinator
Finchinator
Yea lmk if you’re coming I am on, gotta be at or close to the sched time in 3min tho