Smogon Forums

Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Hi! Gmt-4 as well, prefer friday or saturday evenings if you have time, what about you?
Kev
Kev
Friday or Saturday evening should work, but not sure about my weekend plans. How about we plan for Friday, and switch to Saturday if it doesn't work out? What time works best for you?
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Yeah good idea. What about 8pm?
Kev
Kev
works for me
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Good see ya
Kev
Kev
just a heads up that I might be a bit late tonight, are you able to do later if so?
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Sure, no worries i should be there for a long time. If theres anything ill hit you up
Kev
Kev
Hey sorry gonna be late, around when do you plan on logging off?
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
I still have like 1h in front of me. Would you like to do it tomorrow night instead?
Kev
Kev
I'll message when I get home but if not we can try tomorrow, might be hard tho. Is Sunday possible for you?
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Sure, sunday is good also
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Im heading to bed, lets do this sunday then
Kev
Kev
Alright sorry for making you wait, if tmr is better then I can I warn you during the day maybe?
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
It happens no worries, im just tired. If tomorrow you have sometime i can play starting at like 3pm and so on. I only have a game at 8pm. Dont rush your schedule. If its better sunday, lets do this.
Kev
Kev
I'll be out during the day but I'll message you in the evening if I can make the evening, if not sundays all good
Elfuseon
Elfuseon
Good ,gn