AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Sure.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
Hey! Sorry I’m so late if you’re still on I’m coming
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
I've scheduled another game for now since I didn't hear from you. Could we play once you get back?
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
on as pokeslice
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
oh sure, sorry about that
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I'll keep you posted about times and not sleep through it this time :psywoke:
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
No worries.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I don't think I can find another time, even next week. We might have to coinflip which sucks :(
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Don't you think that a coin flip would be harsh on me, as I'm available for the rest of this week as well as the first half of the next one, whereas you're the one who's unavailable? If you're so busy that you can't complete games even with extension, sitting out this round would be better option in my opinion.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
Not really. I showed up at what I thought was the agreed upon time yesterday (albeit slightly late) and you had a game scheduled. That was the time I knew for sure I would be able to make as I’m switching time zones for the weekend and starting school the day I get back.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
I’ll happily extend as I can guarantee I can’t play through Sunday, and I’ll try to find a time after, but with our extremely different time zones, that might be difficult unless you can do late evenings my time.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
If not, I’d like to coinflip. Usually I’d give you the win, but because from my eyes you missed our agreed upon time, I think that’s only fair, especially with playoffs on the line.
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Alright, coin flip it is.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
Let's ask for an extension first. Can you do evenings GMT-7 on Monday or Tuesday?
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Not really :( Your evening would be the next day morning for me and I would be getting ready to depart for work/on my way to work/already be at work (if you're talking about your late evenings).
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
Oof that’s ok. Sadly probably going to have to be a coinflip for playoffs :( I’ll tell oath
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
I'm assuming that you can't play anytime between your 7 am to 10 am on Mon/Tues mornings.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
No I start school Monday and have to be there at 7:15 because I take a class before school begins at 8
AnnaMyers
AnnaMyers
Alright, coin flip it is. Please inform Oath on my behalf as well.
Pokeslice
Pokeslice
Done. Sorry it had to come to this playoffs but good luck in the flip ;)