Smogon Forums

Yuichi
Yuichi
im gmt +8 and will only be free over the weekend as well, but since im going out on both sat/sun, ill only really be available at like really late on fri/sat/sun(sun might be iffy bc i might need to go for something as well) lmk a timing that works for you
Yuichi
Yuichi
i dont mind playing super early on sun/sat morning as well at like 12am 1am etc
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Ok, 18:00 my time on Saturday sounds good (12 am your time). Just make sure if you are on dayligh saving time. To make sure tell me which country and region you live in.

Also, I've heard there are now major restrictions to gaming in China, and since GTM+8 includes China, that may be an issue if you are a minor, unless you feel very confident in your VPN if you were a young chinese.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Also, if you happen to be using a VPN dont tell me through public chat ig, in that case send a private msg and make a fake response.
Yuichi
Yuichi
ok
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Ok, so Saturday 18:00 (12) it is.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
The time has come.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Our battle shall be legendary.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Is there something wrong with the timezone? I asked you if you were in daylight saving.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Well, now even if you were in daylight saving, it would be time. I'll wait for 15 more minutes, if not tell me which time you want to play tomorrow.
Commander Beta
Commander Beta
Tomorrow you will lose by default if you dont respond.