Smogon Forums

Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
I can play both tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday after my 13:00 (I'm gmt -5 so that'd be your 20:00). On Sunday and Saturday I'm really busy and not in home, I think it's a bit hard to play those days since I get to home until my 21:00
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
Tonight will be best for me, around 13.30 your time?
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Yup! That's nice! See you in some hours!
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
I'm online as Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
Will you be able to play today? I can't play your proposed time tomorrow and the weekend would be hard for you, so if you can't play today we'll need an extension
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Sighh I'm very sorry, the place where I'm living its really shit and have been having issues with storms for almost a month now xdddd. Ican try playing tomorrow in a time you propose, but I might have to play with mobile data, its fine. If anything, then yes, an extension would be wonderful
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
I'm pretty free monday and tuesday, so if you have any prefered time then it will proably work for me
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
Aight then those two days are amazing, both I should be available the entire day after my 13:00
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
ok, let's try monday 1-2pm your time
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
I'll be online as 'fant'sy beast' for a while if you want to play
Akaru Kokuyo
Akaru Kokuyo
My god I read your message this morning and I swear I read Tuesday on that message. Honestly man if you claim the win at this point I wouldn't even be mad. If by any chance you're able toplay tomorrow then let's go!
Fant'sy Beast
Fant'sy Beast
just shoot me a message when you want to play today and I'll probably see it