Smogon Forums

risin_glory
risin_glory
Yo bro. Actually I got short notice of offline reopening of my college and I am currently travelling. I will most likely be available first at Saturday, but I May need extension if thats fine with you. :(
btboy
btboy
Saturday would be fine with me. I’d also be okay with an extension. When do you think you’ll know by?
risin_glory
risin_glory
By Friday evening my time. But if we play sat/sun, I would prefer around 9pm my time
btboy
btboy
Would you have any availability in the morning/afternoon? Your 9 PM is like 6:00 in the morning for me.
risin_glory
risin_glory
I am gmt +5:30 so my 9pm is 11:30 am for you. I can try tu push till around 30-40min more but not further I think..
btboy
btboy
Oh, I’m dumb. I did the math backwards. ~11:30 AM GMT -4 on Saturday or Sunday would be just fine.
risin_glory
risin_glory
Kk cool. I will try to play on sat that time. Will inform if theres a need of rescheduling/extension. Thanks for cooperation :)
btboy
btboy
We still on?
btboy
btboy
Hey, I requested an extension for us and 5gen granted it. Let me know when you can play.
risin_glory
risin_glory
Thanks a lot bro. A lot happened because of sudden offline college and was really busy so couldn't contact, sorry. I can play rn or same time as we scheduled, tomorrow. If that time is not fine with you (I can understand since weekday) I will just forfeit.