Smogon Forums

BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
moving back to college tomorrow and will have to get situated with classes. Can play any time Friday and afterwards if that's fine with you?
Zerotti
Zerotti
This Friday at 8:00 pm in your hour is ok?
BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
ya that should be fine
Zerotti
Zerotti
Ok, see you that day
Zerotti
Zerotti
Hi, can you play today in this night?
BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
Sorry bro I already made plans for the weekend.
Zerotti
Zerotti
And what we will do? The Deadline is January 23rd, 11:59 PM GMT -5.
BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
I already called for act since we were suppose to play yesterday. I was waiting on showdown and smogtours for 30 minutes after the scheduled time. Sorry bro.
Zerotti
Zerotti
I was waiting too and you didn't tell me around here either .Also, what fault do I have that you don't have more hours available
BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
Aside from waiting in the ZU room, I searched your name multiple times on showdown, "zerotti", and you were offline. For the latter, early in the week we scheduled for Friday so I made plans for the weekend with that in mind. We can ask for extension into monday/tuesday if you want?
BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
Just saw that we basically got an extension, would you prefer monday or tuesday to play. (Using GMT -6) On Monday I have classes 2 pm to 6:15 (would probably want to play before 1 to account for commute). On Tuesday, I have classes 8 am to 12:15. LMK whichever day you prefer.
Zerotti
Zerotti
I can play tuesday at 3:00 pm
BeatsBlack
BeatsBlack
Cool, at 3 do you want to meet in the ZU room on Showdown? My showdown name is the same as it is here.