Smogon Forums

damien the genius
damien the genius
Hey, I'm +11. 10am-2pm your time would be best. I'm free Tuesday, Wednesday and the weekend so whichever suits you is fine.
OranBerryBlissey10
OranBerryBlissey10
I'll try for tuesday but weekend probably works best
damien the genius
damien the genius
Let's just aim for the weekend then. Either day is fine for me.
damien the genius
damien the genius
What time do you want to go this weekend? I also could potentially fit in a game in the same time frame today (Friday) if that works for you
OranBerryBlissey10
OranBerryBlissey10
was thinking my sunday evening but I can play in like 1-3 hours as well if that works
damien the genius
damien the genius
I can’t play your Sunday evening and on Saturday I won’t be free until 2am your time. Given our time zone difference (I’m gmt +11) I think we have to play around midday your time. I can be free both Saturday and Sunday from 10am-3pm yours (potentially could go a little earlier or later if it’s the only thing that works).
OranBerryBlissey10
OranBerryBlissey10
then we'll have to play sunday afternoon, we can rfn as well though I still have some time
damien the genius
damien the genius
Sorry I didn't see this message. I'll be available for the next couple hours until about 3pm your time if you're good to play.
damien the genius
damien the genius
Alright, I'm probably gonna sleep soon so unless you see this within the next half hour or so lets get an extension. I should be able to play 10am-3pm yours any of Mon/Tues/Wed so just let me know if any suit you.
OranBerryBlissey10
OranBerryBlissey10
turning on my pc rn, I'll ask for an extension if you haven't done so already unless you can still play soon
damien the genius
damien the genius
Oh cool yeah let's play right now, I'm on main on afakedugong when you're ready.
damien the genius
damien the genius
You round mate? I don't really want to stay up much later if you can't play now.
damien the genius
damien the genius
alright I'm gonna sleep, we'll have to get an extension.
OranBerryBlissey10
OranBerryBlissey10
my PC chose a really bad time to not cooperate, that's on me. I'll get an extension, won't keep u up any longer
damien the genius
damien the genius
No worries, I'm free Mon/Tues/Wed in the same time frame of 10am-3pm yours. Let me know when suits.
OranBerryBlissey10
OranBerryBlissey10
Tuesday works best for me, I'll try to be on in advance