Smogon Forums

GuardArc
GuardArc
I prefer weekends
LNumbers
LNumbers
sup man, I´m GMT +1 and I´d prefer to play asap, preferably Thursday or Friday if that´s possible. Can´t play on the weekend this and next week unfortunately
GuardArc
GuardArc
Ok let's play on Friday if at all possible, when's the best time for you on Fridays?
LNumbers
LNumbers
would Thursday work for you as well? I´m gonna go abroad for a couple of months on Sat and already got my spl game scheduled on Friday
GuardArc
GuardArc
That probably won't work for me, I work all day Thursday and by the time I'm home it'll be bad hours your time
GuardArc
GuardArc
We could schedule around your SPL game on Friday, when is that happening?
LNumbers
LNumbers
sometime around 2-3 pm. Gonna have to see if I can play after that, but earlier would prob be better for me. However, that´d be super early for you like 6 am or so lol. Could also play tonight my time
GuardArc
GuardArc
Today won't work, I'm at work when it's night time for you sadly. The reason I say Friday is because my work schedule is a lot more free on that day and I can accommodate time zones much better on that day or on weekends
LNumbers
LNumbers
alright, gonna have to see when I can a free time slot on Friday but probably sometime during the afternoon or early evening
GuardArc
GuardArc
Thanks so much, i think I'm 7 hours behind you, just for reference
GuardArc
GuardArc
Do you wanna try for 7pm your time tomorrow? That'll be noon for me and hopefully I'll have a couple hours for games
GuardArc
GuardArc
So what do you think?
LNumbers
LNumbers
sorry, prob won´t work today. Had to reschedule everything. Do u have time on Sunday night gmt +1?