Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
technically yes but in reality no? i am confused isekai is good like what is what you really want! what other days and times are you able to do?
Isekai is good
I'm in vacation starting wednesday, so I'm free the whole day until the end of the week, but I usually eat at 7pm gmt+1 ( which is 8pm gmt+2). Also I was supposed to go out with friends, but I'm not sure if were still doing it, because of covid and the temperature. SO technically I'm here, but I'm probably not at this exact time. I would prefer a bit earlier, or a bit later.
Pohjis
Pohjis
later works sure. would you be fine playing an hour later at 8pm gmt+1 tomorrow on wednesday?
Isekai is good
9pm gmt+1 (10 gmt +2 ) would be better, but I can try earlier
Pohjis
Pohjis
8.30pm gmt+1 (9.30pm gmt+2) sounds like a good midground. is that fine?
Isekai is good
It's fine
Pohjis
Pohjis
awesome stuff. i will see you tomorrow on wednesday at 9.30pm gmt+2/8.30pm gmt+1
Isekai is good
I wil probably be a bit late, so can we move it to 8.45 ?
( if you can't I'm still here tomorow )
Isekai is good
8.45 gmt+1 so 9.45 gmt+2
Pohjis
Pohjis
team france
Pohjis
Pohjis
we can start 15 minutes later today on wednesday
Isekai is good
that's perfect for me
Pohjis
Pohjis
i will be on main server/smogtours under the name pohjis. let me know your account here before we play
Pohjis
Pohjis
i don't expect you to show up this evening anymore so let's just do tomorrow on thursday instead. you said you would be fine playing before the weekend and all day so i think a good early noon set at 1pm gmt+1/2pm gmt+2 sounds great. i will check the response tomorrow morning
Isekai is good
Ok I got confused with my hours
sorry
Isekai is good
That's okay for me
Pohjis
Pohjis
awesome
Isekai is good
here I am
Pohjis
Pohjis