Smogon Forums

Weaselfie
Weaselfie
is there a chance you can play on friday or saturday after 6 pm? im gmt -5 as well
zioziotrip
zioziotrip
I'm gonna be traveling so idk avail during friday+sat, are you unable to do anytime today through wendnesday? If you can't, I'll update you with my weekend availability as soon as I can
Weaselfie
Weaselfie
It will be very difficult for me, please lmk with your weekend availability and if you truly cant then i can squeeze in a time on wednesday night
Weaselfie
Weaselfie
any update?
zioziotrip
zioziotrip
I’m probably gonna have to do night on one of the days, I won’t be in a hotel room until late afaik
Weaselfie
Weaselfie
what times do you think? i cant stay up too late but maybe 10 pm latest
zioziotrip
zioziotrip
I'll let you know by tonight I promise srry ty for putting up w me
Weaselfie
Weaselfie
yea np, enjoy ur trip
zioziotrip
zioziotrip
I am gonna have to stick to sometime night sorry. I’ll be back around 8-9pm most days. I may be avail slightly sooner sunday depending on when I get back home
Weaselfie
Weaselfie
i wanna do ourlt on saturday at 9 pm, can u do 8 pm saturday for ost? if not we can also try friday just lmk
Weaselfie
Weaselfie
i'll try to be as flexible with you btw since i dont wanna ruin ur trip and stress you out with this, im free on sundays too if you need to do it then as well. just give some possible times and i'll let you know as soon as i can, im at school from 7:45am-2:30 pm so im not available then to respond and i got hw and stuff till 6 pm