Smogon Forums

damien the genius
damien the genius
Hi again! I'm +11, my week is a little uncertain atm but best should be Thursday or Friday, the weekend probably works too but I'm not certain. Would sometime around about 10pm your time work?
Bouff
Bouff
nah 10 pm is rly late, what times work for you earlier if any? i can make 8 pm, maybe 9 work on thursday or friday
damien the genius
damien the genius
I definitely can’t do 8pm. 9pm is probably okay but I’d have to confirm the time that morning.

Your early morning could also be an option? I can make 8:30am your time or earlier any day from Thursday onwards, maybe even 9am at a stretch, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s too early for you
Bouff
Bouff
unfort i start work at 8 and i def wont be able to wake up earlier on the weekdays. honestly i can tryyyy to make 10 pm, but id rather it be thursday than friday. could also maybe do 8:30 am on sunday morning
damien the genius
damien the genius
8:30 am Saturday would be perfect if you can do it, otherwise I can try to make 9pm Thursday.
Bouff
Bouff
yeah i should be able to do saturday
damien the genius
damien the genius
Awesome, see you then
Bouff
Bouff
hey is it ok if we do same time sunday instead? if not its cool, can still make saturday but sundays prob easier
damien the genius
damien the genius
I’d prefer Saturday if possible, Sunday might work but I have something on prior and I’m not completely certain I’ll be home before it’s too late