Smogon Forums

Tenebricite
Tenebricite
My time zone is GMT-4; weekends are good for me as well. Any time on Sunday should work, though I would prefer to play around 11 a.m. or so if possible.
Nuxl
Nuxl
11 am might be a stretch since 8 am-11am is our checkout time for the airbnb. Do you think sometime in the afternoon/night would work?
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Afternoon might work, but night should
Nuxl
Nuxl
cool cool, im down for sometime your night. idk how much i can tell you specifically about “when exactly” cuz my situation is im driving home (which is a 6h drive) but ill probably end up stopping at some Starbucks and playing LOL so will let you know in advance
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
That's totally fine; I should be flexible and the worst case scenario is that we ask for an extension.
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
Hey, I should be available most of tomorrow, just let me know when you'd like to play.
Nuxl
Nuxl
Hey sorry! An extension would actually be super convenient but I can try to give you a window sometime later tonight. How long are you up until, can try to work a time
Tenebricite
Tenebricite
I would prefer to play before 11:30 p.m. my time tonight; I won't be able to play Monday-Wednesday this week due to IRL circumstances
Nuxl
Nuxl
So I have to leave my friends after lunch (at like 7:00 your time) but I guess I could cut it early to play sooner. Not sure if I’ll be home by 7-11:30 your time tonight but I probably will by 12:30-1.

I could try to find a window within the next 30 minutes to start playing.
Nuxl
Nuxl
Let me know what seems better