Smogon Forums

NevGuy44
NevGuy44
Please excuse me, but I suck absolute ass at time conversion and have no idea about how does it work. Could you mention any city in your time zone so I can just Google "4pm in X city in Barcelona time" and be done with this. My sincerest apologies for any late responses or if i come off as an absolute idiot. Have a nice day.
Peachy07
Peachy07
Peachy07
Peachy07
Ok I'm stupid it doesn't actually convert sorry LOL, just look up Harrisburg, PA and that has my same timezone.
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
4pm is a pretty unfortunate time. Could you possible do 3pm today, Tuesday 22nd?
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
If not, I am availiable most days between 5am to 9 am in your time. If you want to play a certain day I could check if I would be available in other time frames, wich I'm usually are.
Peachy07
Peachy07
Ah I apologize, I was at school. I'll be off after 12pm tomorrow (Wednesday), and I have thursday/friday/weekend off. I can make most times work but if we do morning it'd have to be I'd say 9/10am
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
What about 9am your time on Saturday 26th?
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
If you are available that day and time, I'll shoot you the challenge on your PS account. Your profile says it is "Cupcake07". If that's correct, we should be good.
Peachy07
Peachy07
Yeah I can make that work, I did shift my username recently though I should update that. The new one is Peachy07
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
Alright, let it be then.
Peachy07
Peachy07
Hey something came up, would you be able to play around 12/1pm my time? If not would you be able to push it back to Monday?
Peachy07
Peachy07
Sunday sorry lol
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
We can play Sunday, at what time?
Peachy07
Peachy07
Hrm, would be available around 10/11am my time?
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
Yeah sure.Let it be 11am.
NevGuy44
NevGuy44
I just realised I already have a game at 11am, so could it be 10am instead?
Peachy07
Peachy07
Ah crap sorry I was busy with something haha, do you wanna play after your other tour?