Smogon Forums

TPP
TPP
Next week is perfect for me as well. I'm actually an hour behind EST, but yeah this shouldn't be too hard.
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Ahh I just remember you being on south so I assumed est. But sounds good, have a good week & I’ll get back to you around next Monday
TPP
TPP
Yeah I'm in Texas, see you soon!
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Heya, what works best for you this week? Would prefer later in the week/weekend if possible as I have a lot going on the next couple days
TPP
TPP
Later in the week sounds good to me. Would Saturday afternoon be alright with you? Some time between your 1 PM - 4 PM?
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Yeah that should work for me as of right now. Let’s plan for that & if anything comes up are you fine with Sunday 1-4 as backup?
TPP
TPP
Wanna aim for your 2 or 3 PM on Saturday, and your 3 PM on Sunday? I have another game around 1:45 EST on Sunday, so I need a little bit of time for that.
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Yeah let’s do it! Saturday at that time should be fine but I always like to have a backup plan because I always have random stuff come up on the weekends that I like to plan ahead for
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
hey dude can we do Sunday? Have a bunch of stuff that came up tommorow—I’m free all day Sunday
TPP
TPP
Yeah that's okay. Would your 7 PM EST tomorrow work? I could try later at night too if necessary.
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Works for me I got nothing going on tmrw
TPP
TPP
Cool, see you tomorrow then
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Are ya down for around 8pm?
TPP
TPP
If we start right at 8 then I might be fine. I'll have to leave at 8:50, but only for 30 minutes before coming back.
swinubfan44
swinubfan44
Ehh actually wanna just go rn? I’ll make food after wards
TPP
TPP
Yeah I can play in 5 minutes